[Close] 

IT Project Manager - FT Perm - Austin, TX

Please respond with a word doc resume for full details.
Up to 100K base range.
At least 5-8 years of practical experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution. We are also considering Team Leads who are ready for more responsibility
SDLC is required. Waterfall environment and this is an application development focused position.
Practical experience with identifying areas in need of process improvement and providing solutions. 80% of the position will be traditional Project Management and remaining 20% will be Process Improvement.


Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

Project Management Senior Staff with Security ...
Fort Worth, TX Lockheed Martin Corporation
Action Officer: Project Managment & Planning w...
Fort Worth, TX Lockheed Martin Corporation
Project Manager, Sales Development - Europe Re...
Dallas, TX Mary Kay
RN Manager NICU FT Days Baptist Medical Center
San Antonio, TX Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Intern January 2019 -Ft. Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX Clifton Larson Allen
Compliance Specialist 2 - Policy Writer & Proj...
Allen, TX TalentBurst